Installation of PAROC Hvac Section AluCoat T and PAROC Hvac Bend AluCoat T
PAROC Hvac Section AluCoat T and PAROC Hvac Bend AluCoat T is non-combustible stone wool pipe insulation for thermal and condensation insulation of pipework in buildings. It has a reinforced aluminium foil facing and tape in the longitudinal seam which prevents condensation and gives a quick installation.
- During the installation, both the object to be insulated and the insulation material should be at a minimum temperature of +10 Celsius.
- Allow the temperature of the insulating material to adjust to the ambient installation temperature.
- Always store the tape at room temperature.
- Check that the surfaces to be joined with tape are clean and dry.
- Ensure that pipe section seams are tight but without extra tension. The same applies at supports and other projecting parts.